Postcards, Sketches, Book Contents and Paintings
Image below taken just before the Rear Extension was built in 2020. This is the first known photograph made public of the rear of Scadbury Lodge. There was a Victorian Cesspit immediatley outside the back door which is referred to in the archeology section. Also there was a fireplace outside under the Edwardian (yellow brick) chimney which has now been reinstated. There was an extension on the Edwardian part of the building at the time the Edwardian extension was built around 1868. This extension is depicted on the 1895 O/S map.
OAK & TIMBER WORKS
BRICKWORK & TILING
RSPB – Friends of Scadbury Park – Places to see birds